The Critical Care Unit consists of state of the art 30 bedded Intensive Care Complex with full time highly trained and experienced Intensivist. It is one of its kind set up in Marathwada region
- Bedside invasive monitoring in the form of central / arterial lines in critically ill patients to measure CRP / ABP
- Insertion of Swanganz Catheters / IABP's for suitable patients to measure cardiac output.
- Usage of advanced ventilators for invasive and non invasive ventilation with optimal use of new modes.
- Management of post CABG / Value replacement and major post operative cases
- Bedside Haemo- Dialysis facility
- Bedside 2D ECHO / Ultrasound for ICU patients.
- Advanced invasive Monitors
- Advanced Cardiac monitoring systems in the form of PA catheters.
- Bedside IABP insertion.
- Bedside Bronchoscopy