- Management of critically ill new born babies including extremely premature and low birth weight babies in a well equipped NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
- Management of critically ill children (1 Month - 18 year) in a well equipped IPCU (Intensive Paediatric Care Unit)
- Artificial ventilation facility for managing patients in respiratory failure.
- Round the clock availability of paediatric intensivist for emergencies in paediatrics.
- Well Baby Clinic - Immunization
- Performed exchange blood transfusion for neonatal hyperbilirubinemia
- Performed Newborn ventilator care in prematurity with RDS, sepsis etc.
- Managed Paediatric head injury, status epilepticus, asthamatical etc.
- The department is supported by bedside pathological tests and radiological investigations (USG, Portable X-rays, 2D Echo, CT etc.).
- Trained resident doctors and staff nurses are available round the clock to handle any kind of paediatric emergency