- 5 bedded Physiotherapy department with complete centralized AC.
- The department is well equipped with all the latest ultra modern technology in physiotherapy, such as – Interferential therapy, Ultrasound 1 MHz & 3 MHz, Short wave diatherapy, Muscle stimulator, 4 channel Transcutaneous electrical nerves stimulation, Electronic traction machine, etc.
- All types of physiotherapy equipments for procedure are carried out in the department by qualified and experienced team of Physiotherapists
- Chest Physiotherapy: Rehabilitation of patients with pacemaker implants various degrees of heart blocks, post catheterization, myocardial ischemia on conservative management of arrhythmias. Patients having undergone by pass surgery, correction of congenital heart defects, peripheral vascular disease, lobotomy and pneumonectomy, Pulmonary rehabilitation for patients with COPD interstitial lung disease, post Koch’s post pneumonia, various pleural affections and oncological conditions.
- Neuro Physiotherapy : Rehabilitation of patients of post hemorrhagic/ineffective strokes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Cerebral atropy, Gulillian Barre syndrome, Myasthenia Gravis, Cerebeller affections, Duchene’s muscular dystrophy, Becker’s muscular dystrophy, peripheral nerve lesions, post neurosurgery for hematomas tumors, aneurysms and Cerebral Palsies.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy: Manage rehabilitation in case of degenerative joint diseases like Osteoarthritis, Cervical and Lumber Arthroscopy Spondylosis, Periarthritis of Shoulder, ineffective cases of Koch’s spine, Koch’s knee, bone tumors various fractures and occupational maladapatations. Managed rehabilitation in pre and post surgical cases of joint replacement (THR, TKR, Hemi arthoplasty of hip), Spine Surgeries, internal & External fixations and amputations.
- Wound Care : Acquainted with use of various dressing techniques and use of ultraviolet therapy and infrared therapy in wound care and management of Bed sores.
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics : Pre and post partum exercises, management of urinary incontinence and uterine prolapse.
- ICU Care: Respiratory & Chest medicine, General Medicine,General Surgery, Paediatric surgery, Cardiac mobilization, etc.