Kamalnayan Bajaj Hospital offers one of the finest Out Patient Departments with various Specialist Consultants available for advice on full time basis. Supported by all the diagnostics & laboratory facilities, this OPD provides complete solutions under single roof so that you need not travel from one hospital to other for multiple consultations or diagnostics
Following information might be helpful while coming to Kamalnayan Bajaj Hospital for Consultation.
- The OPD Registration counter is near the main atrium on the left hand side on Ground Floor only.
- The OPD timings are 09.00 AM up to 06.00 PM between Monday & Saturday. The OPD is closed on Sundays & all the holidays approved by the hospital management.
- In case you need to find any specific information about OPD, Please call (0240) 237799 Extn. 507/510. In case, your call is diverted to Operator, ask for OPD Registration Counter on Ground Floor
- You are required to fill in your personal details in a Registration Form & handover the same to the Registration Executive. She will generate the necessary Case Paper for you
- You also need to make the necessary consultation Fees payment at the same counter & obtain a receipt for the same.
- After the payment Receipt & Case Paper is obtained, an attendant would escort you to OPD Nurse's Counter where you need to handover your Case Paper and wait in the OPD lounge for your turn to come
- This Case Paper is then given to the respective Consultant & the attendant would take you in to the Consultant's chamber when your turn comes.
- The sequence for consultation is strictly on the basis of "First Come, First Serve"
- If the Consultant specifically advises you for another Specialist's consultation, then you need to pay for that consultation at the Registration Counter & follow similar process.
- Doctor – Patient interation / Consultation:
- In case, Consultant advises for specific tests, you need to pay for them at the registration counter & go to the respective departments for the tests to be performed. The Pathology, Radiology & other diagnostics facilities are located on Ground Floor only. Depending upon the timings at which the tests are performed, the respective department's Executives would guide you about when to come back for report.